It is essential you have your boiler serviced every year in order to keep your manufacturers warranty.
Receive a 20% discount on your boiler servicing for the lifetime of your boiler if Snug Energy installed it.
Your gas boiler is an essential part of your home. You rely on it to bring you heating and hot water.
Carrying out an inspection on your boiler will help keep it running smoothly throughout the year. A approved Gas safe® registered engineer will conduct a service on your boiler. They will also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently.
Having your boiler serviced regularly may reduce the risk of a breakdown, and may also help to prolong the life of your boiler.
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standards, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances